News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Scottish Kendama Open 2013 (Road Trip)

Started by The Void, 09 June, 2013, 14:53:48

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Here's a bunch of footage from the SKO and from the days around it. Thanks to...

- Donald Grant for hospitality and organising the venue.
- Mr Jumpshoe for travelling company.
- Yoko for making the trek and trading goodies to the clickers.
- Everyone who came to the comp or the social day.
- The sponsors for their generous prize donations.
- Anyone who watches or comments on the video. ;-)

Please use the HD & Full Screen buttons for maximum viewing pleasure. (& the Slo-Mo button if you need it in places!)

All feedback from anyone who came to the event is much appreciated, so please comment, and say what you liked (or didn't like) about the SKO.

Cheers,
Void

Scottish Kendama Open 2013 Road Trip - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Craftybuddy

I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting - and really impressed with everyone's high skills!!

Thank you so much for organising this, Void and Donald - we could do the next one nearer to Dunfermline :D  I can't wait!

RobinSKT

Awesome edit, I like how you mixed up the shots of your tricks with shots of the event, made it easier to watch. Can't wait for next event... Wherever it may be!

donald grant

Great edit, Void, lots of fun!

Big thanks again to all the sponsors, to everyone who came along, and the weather gods for shining on us!

Roll on 2014....!

Kev

Looks like a lot of fun, hope to make it up next time.

Craftybuddy

Mr Jumpshoe,

That was excellent video you've done! I enjoyed it thoroughly - thanks for sharing! Looking forward to meeting with you and all again!!

Yoko

The Void

Nice one Mr J. Fun watching, and nice memories.
Roll on Toulouse...
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!