News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Forum Collaboration Video 2014 - Call for submissions.

Started by The Void, 28 February, 2014, 17:58:14

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I think so. My computer's having a bit of a fit right now, but I've definitely received your link, anyway.
Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

RodDama

Yusss!! I'm pretty stoked on my trick. Still haven't done it since!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

kendamatty

first trick I have filmed for a collaboration video in a couple of years... Enjoy ;)

The Void

A little *bump* to say... Easter Monday's surely a good day for filming?
About 7 weeks left to submit. All forum members are welcome to join in.

The Void

*bump!*

Less than one month left to submit! Get filming!

DamaLife24

How's this clip void? Whoops had to delete that quick I didn't read all of the rules ill DM you the link lol.
Bryan Burnett

Cand1ez

Filmed mine. Now just need to drop box it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Void

BKA

Win a prize for just taking part! Random prize draw includes everyone who submits a clip.
Deadline for submissions: May 31st, 23:59 [GMT +1].
Take those cameras outside and get filming, dudes and dudettes!
See the first post in this thread for full details/rules, etc.

The Void

donald grant

Just to say that I'm in as well, Void, with those 2 tricks you kindly filmed at the end of the BKO!  Hope they came out ok! :)

The Void

Dimensions

Coo, that's a hella more people than last years! Hope this becomes a goodun!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

JeffreyItaliaander

OKAY!! My camera should be in in a day or 10 haha! That gives me some time to practice a good trick and then film it fast!! Ooo I hope i make it!!