News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

[Poll] Favourite kendama ball colour?

Started by Mark, 02 July, 2011, 23:48:27

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite kendama ball colour?

Red
Blue
Light Blue
Black
Green
Yellow
Orange
White
Purple
Gold
Silver
Wine
Unpainted wood
White with colour stripe
Black with colour stripe
White with metallic stripe
Black with metallic stripe
Custom paint job
Pink
Fluro pink
Fluro yellow
Other
Invisible atomic ninja pulse hyper-wavelength
Earth Blue
Snow Gold
Sparkling Green

Mark

Clicky click!
So whats everyones prefered ball colour? Mine is red. Mainly because its the colour of the kendama i used to win the 2008 British STC. :-D
Although dark red(I may have heard that being called champagne red?) is very sophisticated, aswell as quite rare!

British STC: 2008 - 1st ....  2009 - 2nd ... 2011 - 4th
British Advanced Championship: 2011 - 4th

By markool89 at 2011-08-06

Dave

I normally would say red as well as it was the colour of my first kendama but since i bought a light blue one Ive been loving it!! its abnormally stick and i have learnt so many cool balances with it so light blue is mine.
BALL AND CUP!

Sonicpearse

I'va had a few different colours - black was my first one and preferred colour, but i also love the white/red stripe colour i currently have. I'd quite like to get a selection of kendamas so i have all the colours of the rainbow!
Sonicpearse

BKA

I've added the Poll function to the board, and added a a Poll to this thread. Vote away up at the top!

Mark

British STC: 2008 - 1st ....  2009 - 2nd ... 2011 - 4th
British Advanced Championship: 2011 - 4th

By markool89 at 2011-08-06

AlexSmith

Tough call between green (ooz of course!), yellow and white. Went with green in the end..

BatDancer

While my first 'dama was unpainted wood, I'm currently loving my orange SunRise so it's got to be orange for me!

Though a Union Jack custom paint job would also be cool...

Roam

My shiny new green SunRise (not so shiny now ;))
Obama can't Kendama

Jake Wiens

its hard to say.  I had to go with white for the fact that you can play when its a bit dark.  I am the opposite of picky when it comes to kendamas. I will play with and enjoy any kendama that meets my hand.  My most prized is my first wood TK16. i still have it and its worn in perfectly.  This kendama holds my first spike, around the world, and all the excitement that comes with the first tricks.

-Jake
-Kengarden

Damadude

Definitly red. It's the Kendama colour to me.
My red collection started with a TK16 and now includes a Shinfuji, a Ozora, a sakura, a Mugen(winered) and a Kotobuki(red with gold sparkle). Love them all but love my first TK16 most  ::)

Join the community @ www.facebook.com/KendamaAroundTheWorld

Buy kendama @ www.kendama.de

Finn Darco

I agree with Jake - White is lovely and easier to play in low light. My natural Ozora has many first tricks associated with it and is well worn in... It also seems to be made of two types/shades of wood, which makes it look like a 2 tone wood finish. Not sure if all are like this but it's nice... I find red difficult to use, which may be ralted to being colour-blind. Hope to get a yellow & pink ozora soon...

Namaste.

Finn Darco
Everything you do is a balloon... (http://eydiab.wordpress.com)

Thorny

Quote from: Damadude on 25 July, 2011, 13:47:00
Definitly red. It's the Kendama colour to me.
My red collection started with a TK16 and now includes a Shinfuji, a Ozora, a sakura, a Mugen(winered) and a Kotobuki(red with gold sparkle). Love them all but love my first TK16 most  ::)

I'm so jealous of your red Kotobuki! I bet it looks beautiful! haha  :) I have a Wine Mugen and that's probably my favourite colour kendama ball now I've seen in it the flesh (although I should probably say wood). Otherwise I probably would've gone with Yellow.

LarsVegas

Actually I like many colours ...

But my first real kendama is a blue one. I like the friendliness of the colour

lars
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Kendama Co

Definitely light blue! It's the best.