News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

mreasyguy - Edit 3

Started by mreasyguy, 22 July, 2014, 22:48:16

Previous topic - Next topic

mreasyguy

After nearly a year with no full length edit I finally had the time to get some much needed clips and get an edit together. That last trick is over 6 months trying it on and off and losing the footage not once but twice for it! Hope you guys enjoi  :D

kendamatty

Liking it Adam, especially the slow down j stick taps!

Will T

you've outdone yourself Adam, also, you finally got that trick you were trying at BKO! haha, I'm terrible at j-stick tap backs but you seem to have mastered them! well done.
-Will

Dimensions

Saw this last night and was really happy to see both the J-stick nothing combo and the no-hole stilt walk in there too! I also liked the first-try-or-die(?) Dead Body somersault - it's a fun trick that one. And those instas are looking solid as well
-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

mreasyguy

Cheers guys, feedback is always appreciated!
[user]Dimensions[/user] that deadbody tre flip was kind of first try, on camera anyways, was playing about before I started filming and managed to snag it first try haha!

shalafi

Very nice edit, thanks for sharing!

I specially liked the trick on 1:25.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

fredCP

Congrats for your edit, the no-hole Stiltwalk was just great. You highlight perfectly the Sweets brand, that produces so good kendamas !
What do you guys call "J stick" tricks ?
Fred

PikWik

i wanna say J-Stick is 'jumping stick'. or, holding the tama, catching an airplane, and then flip the ken a full rotation out and back into the tama.

good stuff. that last trick was amazing!

fredCP

Oups, of course J = Jumping :-\ Thanks, PikWik ! Well, indeed, the J Stick combos are great !

s070s

the milky oolong

Hey [user]mreasyguy[/user], was a treat to find this waiting for me coming on the forum, have watched it a few times now, love the Tap stuff, that insta-Lighthouse with Scoop Spike finish was tasty as well. Great to see some more of your stuff!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Just got home, franticly prepping for Denmark, no time to watch any vi.... Oh, Adam's got a new video out? Okay then...

Killer stuff, mate, loved the Insta/Bounces stuff, and the end reaction. Know that feeling. :)
Cheers man, hope to catch up with you again before too long.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

Thanks everyone for the watch and flovely feedback. I really enjoyed finally getting it all done. Been playing alot with bounces/taps/instas so that's why there was quite a few here  8)

[user]The Void[/user] That reaction was much needed! after filming that trick and losing the footage twice for it I was determined to get it again! Should do a catch up after all your travels and your back and settled. Bit easier for me to get around now too  ;D