News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

String Tricks #1 けん玉

Started by BKA, 16 September, 2014, 20:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

PikWik

i was actually waiting for an edit like this.

glad to see string tricks becoming more popular. but, dan robinson makes them look too easy :/

shalafi

Interesting concept. Nice to see it being explored.

I love the trick on 1:50, such a nice combo.

Thanks for sharing.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Kev

Great video!

String tricks are the things that's been floating my boat for a while (I don't have many in my list yet but when I have had chance to play over this summer that's what I do).

Some nice stuff from Daniel here though. Makes me think it's time to rewatch some of Donald's videos too.

In fact, isn't it about time we saw another video from you [user]Donald Grant[/user]?

Dimensions

Some very nice stuff in there, plenty of concepts that can lead to many variations!
The dual angles was a nice advantage for anyone who wants to learn them

Keep it up [user]danro[/user]!

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

fredCP

I loved this video, amazing tricks that give many new ideas (really good to see them from different angles, the edit is kind of tutorial). Thanks for sharing and congratulations to Daniel !

Fred

The Void

Groovy gravy. I really liked the one that started with an Eiffel.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Great stuff!  Not just innovative tricks, but also a rare example of a head cam POV adding to the experience, rather than just being a disorientating token gesture!

Top notch!!