News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

British Kendama Open 2015: 2/3rd May, West London

Started by BKA, 23 October, 2014, 11:55:11

Previous topic - Next topic

KrisWhyte

was hoping it was in london! just landed myself a full time job so attending this event shouldnt be a problem:)
- SKO 2013 Int. 1st, SKO 2013 Best Trick
-BKO 2014 Adv. 3rd, BKO 2014 2nd Best Trick

Bozzy

BKA

HansNickmans

I know I said the same thing last year, but I'm gonna try and get there! Eurostar fares for May are coming up next month, so I will start looking then. I'll start stalking my cousin in London for a place to stay :) Let's hope I get some other players along for the ride.

Thanks for doing it in London, giving us foreigners a better chance to reach it!
Kendama Belgium!

BKA

Hope you can make it, Hans. It would be good to have some overseas representation again!

the milky oolong

Early May sounds good, glad I've got a lot of time in advance to save for this one. I'll do my best, would be great to see those faces from the EKO again.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

Kev

I hope you can make it. Last year was really excellent fun. 48 hours of kendama play with so many nice people = ace.

BenBenVx

I will be there! Plenty of time to get some practice in...

MisterJumpshoe

Wow, sorry I haven't posted in forever.  Just realised how long it's been.

I would love to go.  I'm hoping to take a big trip somewhere next year, but if I can work it out I'll be at the BKO!  I'd love to do gradings and be a judge again.  Tentatively practising my moshi kame for my 2nd Dan.  3rd is pushing with my arms the way they are!  Also working on Edit 8 here and there.

Hope to see you then, chums!!
Music Has the Right to Children

BKA

BenPycroft24

I think I'll be going into bko at intermediate level. Just watched the video of the tricks and I feel pretty confident in myself with it.

BenBenVx

Im going to go for beginner I think.. there are a couple on intermediate im not to sure on aha..

The Void

Makes sense for both of you, I think - especially at your first competition, there's no need to push yourself too hard!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

Over 30 tricks currently on the proto-list for Advanced. Needs some pruning, organising... and filming!
Stay tuned!

BKA

Appointment made for a filming location on Tuesday!