News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKA Member Draw #3, 2014 - Results

Started by BKA, 02 November, 2014, 13:15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

BKA

BKA

This prize draw is for our
(first prize), and for BKA members (all other prizes). BKA membership is now closed for 2014, please check back at http://kendama.co.uk/join in December for details of 2015 membership.

Now, the results! Cross your fingers....

BenBenVx

Dammit!!! I wanted that so bad aha.. I need a new dama..thanks for the opportunity tho.. P. S. Do more ig comps!! =]

nashfire

Nicely done!  Didn't win this time...except for the sweet stickers and nice card in the membership pack!  Look forward to next year. (And my ozora keyaki I ordered)...thanx for the keyaki edit Kendalex! 
Keep Calm and 'Dama On
"Use your mind or someone will use it for you"

s070s

yeah ! BKA price draw are so much fun

shalafi

This has been the most fun prize draw so far.

Congrats to the winners!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BenPycroft24

Not sure if I've won or not. I'll have to wait and find out when I get home. The anticipation is killing me.

the milky oolong

Wohoo! Thanks BKA, didn't have my membership card with me watching this as I'm not home right now, remembered myself as number 64, was pretty surprised to win anything! Also, this kind of saved my day - flat got broken into last night, so in one day I lose laptop and camera, and win in the prize draw! Kendama-karma! Peace and clicks to you all!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Oh, man, TMO, that really sucks. Burglars are such scum. :(
Positive vibes to you.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

Didn't win. But congratulations to everyone who got some awesome prizes! For those of you who didn't win. There's always next year!!

Salvator-vals

Sonicpearse

Amazing prizes - many thanks BWA & all the sponsors! Didn't win this time but that last kinda makes looked the biz! I want one!
Come on guys, let's get that mugen in next year's prize draw - spread the word!
Sonicpearse
Sonicpearse

KendAlex

whow thanks BKA and Void that makes this all happen,
super happy with a kendama that i do not have in my collection

i really hope i can make it to the BKO in May
peace

BKA