News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Deutschland edit#1

Started by Kendama Europe, 05 November, 2014, 12:18:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendama Europe

Hi Guys,
currently the German Kendama community is working on a community/collaboration edit.
In facts it's not only for the Germans, we would also love to see some special guets who want to take part in it.
Everybody has about one month (final day is 06.12.14) of filming their favourite trick and send it to
edit@kendama-europe.com
You may also have a look at the facebook event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1486719981615627/

Kendama production and shop since 2008 at
https://www.kendama.de/en

Kendama - easy to learn, hard to master

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

I'll think of some small trick to send
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

shalafi

Kendama Europe

Kendama production and shop since 2008 at
https://www.kendama.de/en

Kendama - easy to learn, hard to master

s070s

philK

edit is planned for the upcoming weeks :) the editor was busy during the holidays :D

shalafi

the milky oolong

I ask myself the same thing. All I know is that Marc is currently working a lot of conventions and that Philipp is always between jobs internationally. I will ask Phil soon what's up. Been quite some time, not as long a time as waiting for the Berlin footage to come out. Which reminds me...
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

shalafi

One month without news :(

I wonder when will the editor have time.

the milky oolong

You're telling me; [user]shalafi[/user]! I'm currently waiting on this Edit, in which I think I might have two or three tricks, and on another editor who is still harbouring the material we worked on, three nights a week, for the best part of last year. I get the sinking feeling that as time progresses, we're going to be less proud of tricks that at the time were pushing us to the absolute limits of our kendama game. If it doesn't come out, it can't be a sort of 'time document'. I really wish when people would commit to putting out an edit, that they'd also bear the expectations of everyone involved in mind. That said, I'm sure Phil will do a great job, eventually!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Speaking of clip-squirrelling, I just found this silliness, and since this collab is clearly never going to happen, here it is:
[Edit: Removed - watch the video in the post below this one.]
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

philK

jesus! we finished it late in spring last year.... anyone who is interested in it.... my bad ...

The Void

@philK I'm glad it happened. Sorry if I sounded stroppy. Well done, it was fun to watch. I liked the cross-armed UFO, and @cello_91 's kneeless/sitting stall combo amongst others.
Disliked all the marijuana references.

Community vids rock. *cough*

philK

as always keeping it real void! thanks for the appreciation!