News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Longboarding

Started by tama_ttyler, 21 November, 2014, 14:51:29

Previous topic - Next topic

tama_ttyler

Hey guys if any of you are really into lonboaring, I need some help.  I'm looking at some new wheels and I was wondering what I should get. I'm looking for some wheels that can go fast but have a really smooth, buttery, long slide that leaves good thane lines. 

1st - Abec 11 Flashbacks
2nd - Abec 11 Freerides Centerset
3rd - Cloud Ride Ozones

(P.S. Please specify what durometer I should get or if you have any other suggestions please list them below)

Thanks in advance!
-Tama_ttyler

modraska

stick with the 78a/80a duro, slides best for me. all pretty similar wheels, you will kill them really fast and if you are not an experienced rider, you will probably ovalize/flatspot them. im diggin the these wheels 78a frf urethane, for you I would recommend the 66mm 727frf wheel, great durability, slidey but not thaning. you should maybe consider also cult creators, you can do mad crazy long slides in relatively slow speed, durability is great, but again, not really thaney.

from the three I would probably get the ozones. im not a fan of sideset wheels (they tend to do weird things in higher speeds when the are coned). freerides is a classic, i think everyone had them in some part of their life but nobody rides them anymore. thane is super buttery but the durability is horrible.