News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

British Kendama Open 2015 by Void

Started by The Void, 06 May, 2015, 21:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Hope you enjoy!
It turns out I as missing the Intermediate final and the 2nd heat of 7 To Spike, so hopefully someone else will have footage of those...
Meanwhile....
British Kendama Open 2015 - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Great compilation video. It captures the feeling of the event really well. Also great rewatching some of the 7toSpike tricks... amazing.

Thanks for organizing it, and thanks for the compilation video.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

mreasyguy

That video is full of good times right there! A cracking weekend summed up nicely!

I love how i got the end trick there with "Sargeant Private Ping" I can see variations coming from that!

kayadama

Thanks for posting. Good watch for those of us that couldnt make it. Next time for sure!

fredCP

Nice video, congratulations to all of you, it looks like this BKO 2015 was a great week end !

BenBenVx

Awesome video Void!

Gladd to see my J-Stick combo is in there at the end  :D

Congrats to all!!

BenPycroft24

Downloading the file now. Can't wait to see the footage of the weekend. I had such a blast! Can't wait until next year!!

BenPycroft24

Just watched the video like 3 times in a row. So many good memories from the past weekend! Awesome footage as well @The Void

kendamatty

Great day, and fantastic compilation of the weekend Void! Bring on Leeds!

The Void

Thanks.
Quote from: kendamatty on 07 May, 2015, 12:48:36
Great day, and fantastic compilation of the weekend Void! Bring on Leeds!
So you'll be registering for Kendama Camp any day now, then?
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

HansNickmans

Great vid Void, thanks very much!

My face when Rob does that unexpected bird at the end of a line, great to see that from a different perspective.

And "Sergeant Private Ping" was a great video ender :)
Kendama Belgium!

Maicodama

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

Dimensions

Great video! Loving Adams final ping too
Nice one Void

-Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

KenSan

Cool video and some great skills on show too!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

donald grant

Fun vid, cheers for sharing!  Sorry I couldn't make it down there for the weekend.

(Enjoyed the "variations" too, although in my mind I'm deperately trying to "unsee" that last trick :) )