News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

1st GLOKEN Kendama Video Contest "Mugen"

Started by BKA, 16 February, 2013, 15:21:17

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Another exercise to try to persuade Iwata-san to start making kendamas again. We don't believe he will ever replicate the exact same design of the Mugen, or will use the lead paint again, but if he does start manufacturing again, it's bound to be a good model.

But anyway, what you lot will be most interested in is the Mugens that are on offer as prizes....

http://www.gloken.net/gloken-en/videocontest/

theobau

KendaMushroom

are there definite proof that he used led paint? because Ozora used led paint and didn't even come close to the mugen paint...him being such a good craftsman makes me think that his paint secret as nothing to do with led.

RodDama

has anyone from the forum entered this contest? i have only come across 4 videos for it! there must be more people that want a mugen then that!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

BrandonYoder

im working on one...hopefully i can do it before its to late

RodDama

good stuff! lol have you found any others? or am i looking in the wrong place? haha
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

The Void

I expect a last minute flurry of entries. Deadlines concentrate the mind wonderfully.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Yoda

I'm working on my one! Just few more shots and it will be ready :)
KENDAMA.COM.PL- POLISH KENDAMA COMMUNITY

BrandonYoder

here is my entry to the contest.
no kendama playing...just the making of a one of a kind trophy piece kendama.
It has a natural knot in the ken giving it a natural edge. might not be completely practical, but it sure makes for an interestingly beautiful kendama for display. (or play anyways ;D)

RodDama

nice video!! i suppose ill post mine here aswel!!

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

BrandonYoder

i saw this one somewhere rod, nice video!
was there already a different thread for posting these videos somewhere else? i thought i saw a few in this thread a couple days ago, so i posted mine today...however i don't see the others now...so i feel delusional. (in my defense i was incredibly sick. ha)

BrandonYoder

Heres Matt Rice

and Entries from Indonesia

BrandonYoder

Tanner Vedder

and
Nikita Kublikov

post more if i missed any. im sure i did.
seems that the videos are now pouring in like void stated;) haha
im sure it will get crazy by the last day!

KendaMushroom

Working on mine too...had no time until this weekend anyway haha.

Delly killed it!